- Notice of Appeal - TUSD – June 22, 2011
TUSD's Appeal to the State over Huppenthal's ruling.
- Cambium Audit – May 2, 2011
Cambium found no evidence of violation of any of the prongs of HB2281 and even recommended that all the classes remain part of the core curriculum. How does Superintendent Huppenthal find a violation? He is lying and he needs to explain himself.
- John Huppenthal Statement of Finding
- Letter to Pedicon and School Board – March 21, 2011
Save Ethnic Studies Attorney Richard Martinez has yet to receive a response from the school board or their lawyers giving him case law or a statute that permits this audit.
- Letter to TUSD School Board – March 17, 2011
- March 17, 2011 • SES Press Release
- “Story about Steve Gallon, Mexican American Studies auditor, makes the Star”
Blog For Arizona.com • March 18, 2011 • By David Safier
– return to top –